Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rachael's Intro =]

Hey everyone!

I'm Rachael Mills and I'm extremely excited to go on this trip with all of you guys! I am a freshman this year, and I am double majoring in biology/pre-med and psychology. I work at the c-store so you may have seen me around. I like to spend my free time playing piano, running, and hanging out with friends. I enjoy traveling a lot and I really like to meet new people. I can't wait to get to know everybody on the trip and all of the people we are going to meet together. Food justice is such an interesting topic to me because I believe that everyone has a right to have enough to eat and it pains me to think that so many people do not.

I was very excited when I heard about the catalyst trips because I think it is a great way to spend my spring break. I can't wait to give back to the community and grow as a person. It's crazy that it's only a few weeks away now! San Francisco here we come! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment