Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kiefer

Hey friends, I'm Kiefer Anderson, third year, studying Psychology, Comm and Religion.  I feel blessed to have the opportunity to give back to the community of San Francisco.  I'm grateful to have been chosen and am excited for what we can accomplish in Cali.  I chose this trip for the Christian perspective because it is my duty as a believer to jump at opportunities to give back to those who may need a helping hand.  I wish to give back to organizations, such as food shelters, that have definitely helped me as I was growing up.  I know for me I need to think of food as a privilege and realize how blessed I am to know where my food source comes from on a daily occurrence.  I want to be there for those who may not have that same privilege.  I'm stoked for the trip, friends, and to grow with each and every one of you.  God bless!

-kiefdachief

No comments:

Post a Comment