Monday, February 13, 2012

Kendra- Intro

Hey all!

I'm Kendra Boyle Hoban.  I'm a sophomore at Hamline and I am studying Communications Studies and English.  I love reading, writing, and watching movies.  But, most of all, I love to travel.  The Catalyst program offered by the Wesley Center is the perfect way to spend spring break.  I get to visit another part of the U.S. and participate in service learning.  So AWESOME!

I am extremely excited to go on this specific Catalyst Trip because I find the topic of food justice very interesting.  Food is a basic human right and I am very interested to see how various organizations in San Francisco feed their community members.  I am also looking forward to connecting with my fellow group members and the people we are serving with and serving.  And, of course, I am very excited to have the opportunity to visit San Francisco.  I have heard great things about the city and its people, and I can't wait to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment